Mr. Tye's Year 3 Newspaper Class

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bi-Weekly assignments go on this forum!

+11
Monica class 4
Catherine of class 4
Lindaclass4
nancy4
Daisy4
Sally4
Amy4
helen4
Jenny class 4
Melinda-4
Mr. Tye
15 posters

Week 1/2 Assignments

Mr. Tye
    Mr. Tye
    Admin

Week 1/2 Assignments Empty Week 1/2 Assignments

Post  Mr. Tye Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:15 pm

This week, I want you to register an account, post your English name, and submit an article and summary like my example in the first post of this forum!

REPLY TO MY POST FOR YOUR ASSIGNMENT!

DUE DATE FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT: SEPTEMBER 4th!
    Mr. Tye
    Mr. Tye
    Admin

Week 1/2 Assignments Empty Mr. Tye

Post  Mr. Tye Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:25 pm

Here is my example

Name goes here : Mr. Tye

Link goes here : http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-14597550

Your ideas/summary goes here :

On August 11, an act of senseless violence occurred at an American university, that may have damaged the athletic diplomacy between the two nations of China, and America.

Previous incidents of violence by Chinese basketball teams playing overseas teams + rampant sports corruption in China + the need for a Chinese victory at any cost = trouble. A post game analyses revealed that the Chinese referee blew the whistle for a foul at American players 3 times more often for the same type of infraction.

Whether or not this gives light to how things are run in China, the fundamental idea that sports link our world together seems to be untrue. The way sports are viewed in communist societies are that of pure competition. If the team loses, the country loses face. In individualistic societies, like America, a team loss does not signify the loss of the nation.

I think that this unfortunate mishap is no way to smooth out Chinese and American relations. At this point, it doesn't matter who did what, but a brawl like this cannot be tolerated in this day and age of strengthening China-USA ties.
    Melinda-4

Week 1/2 Assignments Empty Melinda

Post  Melinda-4 Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:04 pm

Melinda

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-14681570

A health news appeared in the Aug. 30 on the BBC. It is about elderly men who spend little time in deep sleep could be at risk of developing high blood pressure, according to US scientists. he British Heart Foundation said it was important for everyone to priorities sleep.
    Nowadays, with the academic pressures, work pressure and life stress in the context of the rapid development of the world increased rapidly, people seem to have no choice but to lend time from the sleep time to keep busy. But we do not have a correct understanding of the body’s health. If someone became a patient , he will do anything not to get really successful. Therefore we should aware of the purpose of our lives is to enjoy life rather than living life.
    If we think like that sleep enough to ensure high quality of our heart it mean that open the umbrella layer and can indirectly protect our health, then why do we not to try for the people who care about us and the people we love. And we all have known that the hypertension is increases the risk of heart attack, stroke and other health problems. Although women were not included in this study, but it Is not a very comfortable and very simple things to everyone during sleep to protect our heart?
    Jenny class 4

Week 1/2 Assignments Empty Jenny class4

Post  Jenny class 4 Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:03 pm

Name:Jenny class4
    http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/opinion/2011-09/07/content_13636194.htm

Chinese goverment issued a White Paper on Tuesday to annouce that China do pursuit of the whole world pease and committed to peace.This document explains that China's development will not threat other countries and on the contrary China's development will benefit both China and the rest of the countries of the world .
    And according to the example of the World Trade Organization in 2011,we could tell that China made contributions to many other countries.
    I think China will do much better in pursuit of the world peace and China is not act as a threat role to other countries.I believe that China can not only bacome stronger in many field but also let other countries benefit and in order to reach win-win.
    helen4

Week 1/2 Assignments Empty China Vows to Invest More in Pre-School Education

Post  helen4 Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:40 pm

Name goes here: Helen 4
    Link goes here: http://www.bjreview.com.cn/headline/txt/2011-09/01/content_387403.htm
    This is my ideas:
    On August 31st, Premier Wen Jiabao presided a meeting to boost pre-school education in the country's less-developed areas, The State Council decided to increase financial support for the country's pre-school education system. The government allocates 50 billion yuan ($7.84 billion) over the next five years to support vocational middle schools, kindergartens and special education schools facing inadequate educational resources. The meeting encouraged private funds to invest and recruit volunteer teachers to visit various kindergartens on a regular basis and so on. Besides, the local government drafts preferential policies for pre-school-aged children to ensure pre-school education covers both urban and rural areas and reforms of a work evaluation system for primary and middle school teachers.
    In my opinion, I think this choice for education is very helpful. Because education influences society’s development, so we should pay more attention to education.
    Amy4
    Amy4

Week 1/2 Assignments Empty 9/11 Ten years on: Your global stories

Post  Amy4 Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:05 pm

Name goes here:Amy4
    Link goes here:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-14829760
    My ideas:Today I read a piece of news.It's talked about the attacks on 11th September 2001.The news interviewed several people who affected by the big event.It influenced their lives and we know that tomorrow is the 10th anniversary of 9/11.On 8th,US president Barack Obama in the 'US Today'wrote to commemorate the "9.11" tenth anniversary,He urged Americans to push the country forward again to show their kindness, patriotism, unity and spirit.'As Americans, we work together.'Obama said. That's right!This is the tenth anniversary of the United States must reproduce the true spirit of ordinary people together to promote a country's goodness, patriotism and solidarity.In short,sad memories of politicians should not become a bargaining chip in the game. We hope that we can live in a world, tragedy less, then less ...
    Sally4

Week 1/2 Assignments Empty Re: Week 1/2 Assignments

Post  Sally4 Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:07 pm

Name goes here:Sally4
    Link goes here:http://www.kekenet.com/broadcast/201109/153133.shtml

On September 9, in Bani Walid,loyal warrior announced Mr Qaddafi's strength has failed. The rebels's chief negotiator Kenchil Abdullah told reporters this message.They don't want to happen again, hope benny bloodshed in the army, as soon as possible evacuation.Libya Benghazi opposition, said Gaddafi's sons was killed in the vicinity of Tripoli.At this point, Gaddafi loyalists and the opposition have been deadlocked.
    National Committee over Benghazi, Tripoli, they have controlled artificial river south of the main channel a key part.As the violence continued Syrian Arab League official said he was several months of bloody worried about the situation.In the recent riots in Syria, state media reported nine people in an ambush near the city of Hama killed in support of democracy activists, said other parts of the 12 demonstrators killed.
    Gaddafi's recent news swept the Internet, causing much controversy, through a series of riots in activities around the world is also very concerned about this issue.
    Many news media has done a related report,historical monuments of Rome suffered a series of attacks to knock us a wake-up call, let us even more convinced of the importance of world peace.
    World peace, there you have me, let's build a truly peaceful world, I believe this is everyone's hearts the eternal hope!

http://www.kekenet.com/broadcast/201109/153133.shtmlhttp://www.kekenet.com/broadcast/201109/153133.shtml
    Daisy4

Week 1/2 Assignments Empty HUMAN RIGHTS

Post  Daisy4 Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:47 pm

NAME: Daisy(class 4)

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/12/world/africa/12libya.html?_r=1&hp

Recently I read some information on the internet about people’s difficulties in Africa and the battles going on in Lybia. I can’t help thinking about their daily lives. We all living in peace here in China, and Americans living peacefully in the United States pursuing their so called American Dream. They say they are advocates of freedom and democracy, but I don’t see any differnce between their invasion against Iraq and Iran and the act of decivilization. But I cannot do anything about it. I can only talk about what is in my mind after I read such information.

Now I’m going to talk about Human rights and education in an ideal world(I am not an idealist)

What is human human rights? It’s not just about the rights of women. It’s not just about the rights of black people, and it’s not just about the rights of minority groups. Rather, it’s a combination of them. It concerns every one of us. So what should it be like? Here I will quote the article 1 of the universal declaration of human right by the UN, that is “All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.” You will read more if visit the homepage. I think in an ideal world, human rights are more or less like this. But here I want to emphasize that it should become one universal contents incorporated in every single person. I mean we don’t have to enact relevant laws to protect HUMAN RIGHTS. Those laws cannot prove how well we realize the importance of human rights but an irony that we don’t. Looking at the current situation around the world, we still have a long way to go.
    nancy4

Week 1/2 Assignments Empty Nancy

Post  nancy4 Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:30 pm

Nancy,
    sep,14th,
    link:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-14909004
    In Afghanistan a group of people are put bomb in the Amercian embassy, and this event has generated a lot of critics among the whole world, in the news some people who are from England embassy said they have awared of the bomb and most people in the news said that the the reason of the bomb is because of the long war history among countries and although Amercia has do a lot of thing to expel the terrorism but since the death of Bin Laden, his supporter seemed to be unsatisfied with the USA, and then they start the bomb.Because this article is about opinions and critics from different countries,so at last I would like to give my comments: I think the best way to deal with matters among countries is to negotiate with each other so that we can creat a harmonious society.
    Lindaclass4

Week 1/2 Assignments Empty Linda4

Post  Lindaclass4 Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Linda
    http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2011-09/15/content_13689467.htm
    Today I read some news about pollution and China mulls rules on pollution reporting. Nowadays environmental pollution has become more and more important problem that cannot be neglected. All kinds of pollution affect people's lives, especially safety of drinking water sources. In this news I known some about figures from the ministry show that 70 percent of the 49 major environmental emergencies that occurred between 2006 to 2010 concerned the safety of drinking water. And more than 20 environmental emergencies related to drinking water have been reported so far this year.
    I think we should protect the environment and protect drinking water sources. we should be responsible for our own bodies.http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2011-09/15/content_13689467.htm
    Catherine of class 4

Week 1/2 Assignments Empty Cathrine of class 4

Post  Catherine of class 4 Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:11 am

Cathriene of class 4
    http://www.wwenglish.com/voa/specialenglish/2010/2011-09-10/976.html

U.S. Eastern Time at 19:00 on September 7th, Obama delivered a speech to the joint meeting of both houses of Congress, and proposed a new $ 450 billion bill to create jobs. Amounts of investment in the new bill than was originally thought that the $ 300 billion is estimated to expand by 50 percent, triggering a U.S. government attention.
    Sure, it is a spending program, which will lead to hundreds of millions per year flowing into managed funds across the country. The student loan cap is a device to encourage Americans to go back to school without fear of piling on debt with no guarantee of a future job. Remember he told Americans that a graduate degree is the new bachelor’s, and I happen to agree. Obama is a man of conscience. He’s trying to help the people. But he won’t get far unless he challenges the courts on the issue of corporate citizenship. Besides, Obama is still cleaning up the Bush Catastrophe. Obama kept us from sinking into a New Depression. There’s a ways to go yet, but the GOP Lie Factory is never going to help anyone but the corporations and the well-connected! What’s different in “cheap credit” driving the “bubble growth” and tax growth”? Don’t both cuts driving the “bubble represent the worst in government being involved in the free market?

Monica class 4

Week 1/2 Assignments Empty World Bank says to help with Libya rebuilding

Post  Monica class 4 Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:17 am

Name: Monica
    Link: http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/world/2011-09/13/content_13678167.htm
    The World Bank on Tuesday announced its official recognition of the ruling National Transitional Council as Libya's government and it will work to assist in the country's transition. It also said that it had been asked to examine the need for repairs to Lydia’s water, energy ,transportation sectors, public expenditure and financial management, infrastructure, job creation for young people and service delivery, and to help the country's banking sector in conjunction with the International Monetary Fund.
    Personally speaking,the establishment of Lybia's National Transitional Council is a new start of the country,Lybia will certainly step onto a promising coures.Other countries should take the responsibility to help Lybia to weather the storm.
    christina

Post  christina Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:14 pm

christina
    http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2011-09/17/content_13724295.htm
    Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao inspect in Dalian, Northeast China's Liaoning province, Sept 15, 2011.
    Wen paid visits to communities, markets and an employment service center and get a better understanding of market prices, employment situation and supply of agricultural products in the city, according to a government statement on Friday。he said special attention should be paid to the safety in the coal-mining and dangerous chemical industries, as well as traffic safety。

Mary&rongrong

Week 1/2 Assignments Empty Mary

Post  Mary&rongrong Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:00 pm

A basketball match was abandoned after a major fight broke out last Sunday and a rematch was sheduled.A Chinese team that got into a brawl with US university players during an exibition game has invited BeiJing airport to make amends.And Chinese basketball players have been fined by teams around the globe for fighting.The aim of this match is to strengthen the ties between the two countries.
    To some extent,the brawl is pretty serious.The scuffle marked the latest in a chain of on-court brawls by Chinese basketball player and lost faces of Chinese.Please stop this kind of things.It is really not very good.
    christina

Week 1/2 Assignments Empty Michelle: Obama Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

Post  christina Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:26 pm

Michelle4
    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/18/us/politics/obama-tax-plan-would-ask-more-of-millionaires.html?hp
    President Obama on Monday will call for a new minimum tax rate for individuals making more than $1 million a year to ensure that they pay at least the same percentage of their earnings as middle-income taxpayers, according to administration officials .Republicans to agree to higher revenues from the wealthy in return for Democrats’ support of future cuts from Medicare and Medicaid. Mr. Obama’s proposed Buffett Rule puts a new spin on that pitch, as he tries to put Republicans in Congress and in the presidential race on the defensive for their rigid stand against higher taxes. The millionaires’ rate would affect only 0.3 percent of taxpayers, they said. That would be fewer than 450,000; 144 million returns were filed for 2010.
    Mr. Tye
    Mr. Tye
    Admin

Week 1/2 Assignments Empty ALICE CLASS 4 BACKUP

Post  Mr. Tye Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:43 am

Alice Class4
    http://www.bjreview.com.cn/headline/txt/2011-09/09/content_389300.htm
    It is reported that On September 8, 2011 Premier Wen Jiabao promised to spend more resources in rural education and improve teachers' welfare in a statement released from the State Council general office on Thursday.it will be made to close the income gap between rural and urban school teachers while working to ensure that poverty will force no child to drop out of school and
    improve children's health in less developed regions, the Central Government will offer financial assistance to primary and middle schools so they can provide better food for students.
    As we all know,recently several years more and more teachers reluctant go to rural or remote regions,so on these aeras many students droped-out,as government should creat more chances and benefits for teachers so as to encourage them to go to these places to help poor students.
    Mr. Tye
    Mr. Tye
    Admin

Week 1/2 Assignments Empty CHRISTINA CLASS 4 BACKUP

Post  Mr. Tye Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:45 am

christina
    http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2011-09/17/content_13724295.htm
    Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao inspect in Dalian, Northeast China's Liaoning province, Sept 15, 2011.
    Wen paid visits to communities, markets and an employment service center and get a better understanding of market prices, employment situation and supply of agricultural products in the city, according to a government statement on Friday。he said special attention should be paid to the safety in the coal-mining and dangerous chemical industries, as well as traffic safety。
    Mr. Tye
    Mr. Tye
    Admin

Week 1/2 Assignments Empty MICHELLE CLASS 4

Post  Mr. Tye Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:46 am

Obama Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires
    Michelle4
    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/18/us/politics/obama-tax-plan-would-ask-more-of-millionaires.html?hp
    President Obama on Monday will call for a new minimum tax rate for individuals making more than $1 million a year to ensure that they pay at least the same percentage of their earnings as middle-income taxpayers, according to administration officials .Republicans to agree to higher revenues from the wealthy in return for Democrats’ support of future cuts from Medicare and Medicaid. Mr. Obama’s proposed Buffett Rule puts a new spin on that pitch, as he tries to put Republicans in Congress and in the presidential race on the defensive for their rigid stand against higher taxes. The millionaires’ rate would affect only 0.3 percent of taxpayers, they said. That would be fewer than 450,000; 144 million returns were filed for 2010.
    Mr. Tye
    Mr. Tye
    Admin

Week 1/2 Assignments Empty ERICA CLASS 4 BACKUP

Post  Mr. Tye Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:47 am

Erica of Class 4
    http://www.dzwww.com/xinwen/guoneixinwen/201109/t20110916_6643894.htm
    Train ticket can be returned to 5% on 25th September
    It is reported that train tickets reduce 15%compare with past.In order that improve the service of railway transport of passenger mass quality.The railway department publish three pieces of information about how to service for convenience of the customers.
    Firstly,new rules about return a ticket is that before the train start to set off,the fee of returning a ticket down from 20% to 5%,the fee of returning a ticket at least 2RMB.
    Secondly,before the end of september,all country's motor train unit trains would distribute put tickets on internet into practice.Some cities put into practice on 22ed Sep. The rest of other cities put into it on 30st Sep.
    Thirdly,in order to improve the service of people,there is a number about customer service-----12306.These measures can service people well and also reduce some unfair affairs during buying a train ticket.
    As far am I am considered,our government or department should carry out these rules in many years ago.I remembered clearly, once upon a time,I should have gone to Tianjin,I bought a train ticket at the station,to my disappointed,I had something important to do temporarily,so I had to return the ticket,to my surprise,the station actually deducted my ticket fee's 20%,I was unhappy,because I bought it several seconds ago,I felt unfair.Why?When I heard the news about the train ticket can be deducted,I am so happy that I don't say a word.I think everybody is as happy as I.This move is convenient to everyone and reduce some unnecessary trouble,also make the people who are unpleasant with the high ticket fee,in a sense,it is good at social stability and solidarity and friendship.
    At last,I want to say: no matter the department how to reform the policy, we must ensure our own profit.Of course we also work in well with the department,on the other words,we should supervise the department well,only do this,we can protect our own rights.
    Mr. Tye
    Mr. Tye
    Admin

Week 1/2 Assignments Empty CATHERINE CLASS 4 BACKUP

Post  Mr. Tye Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:49 am

Cathrine of class 4
    http://www.wwenglish.com/voa/specialenglish/2010/2011-09-10/976.html

U.S. Eastern Time at 19:00 on September 7th, Obama delivered a speech to the joint meeting of both houses of Congress, and proposed a new $ 450 billion bill to create jobs. Amounts of investment in the new bill than was originally thought that the $ 300 billion is estimated to expand by 50 percent, triggering a U.S. government attention.
    Sure, it is a spending program, which will lead to hundreds of millions per year flowing into managed funds across the country. The student loan cap is a device to encourage Americans to go back to school without fear of piling on debt with no guarantee of a future job. Remember he told Americans that a graduate degree is the new bachelor’s, and I happen to agree. Obama is a man of conscience. He’s trying to help the people. But he won’t get far unless he challenges the courts on the issue of corporate citizenship. Besides, Obama is still cleaning up the Bush Catastrophe. Obama kept us from sinking into a New Depression. There’s a ways to go yet, but the GOP Lie Factory is never going to help anyone but the corporations and the well-connected! What’s different in “cheap credit” driving the “bubble growth” and tax growth”? Don’t both cuts driving the “bubble represent the worst in government being involved in the free market?
    Mr. Tye
    Mr. Tye
    Admin

Week 1/2 Assignments Empty APRIL CLASS 4 BACKUP

Post  Mr. Tye Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:50 am

http://www.voanews.com/english/news/World-Trade-Center-Memorial-Opens-to-Public-129648648.html

After ten years the World Trade Center Memorial opens to Americal people.A lot of people to visit it.On sunday the President Barack Obama and former President George W. Bush go there to moun the lost 3000 people with reading there names as loudly.

The pools are very beautiful here ,lots of trees around here.The scenery is very peaceful,maybe the rainstorm is over ,the world will be brightly.
    Mr. Tye
    Mr. Tye
    Admin

Week 1/2 Assignments Empty KELLY CLASS 4 BACKUP

Post  Mr. Tye Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:51 am

KELLY

Bank of America is to cut 30,000 jobs over the next few years as part of a cost-cutting programme.The cuts represent about 10% of the company's workforce.
    Bank of America wants to save about $5bn (£3.2bn) a year as it slims down the bank that was hit hard by the sub-prime mortgage crisisIt has also been selling off assets; last month it sold half of its 10% stake in China Construction Bank. The shares have lost about half their value this year as fears grow that it may have to issue more shares to meet new global capital requirements.
    Mr. Tye
    Mr. Tye
    Admin

Week 1/2 Assignments Empty JESSICA CLASS 4 BACKUP

Post  Mr. Tye Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:53 am

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/world/911/2011-09/10/content_13663082.htm
    This news talks about Gary Locke who is the US Ambassador to Beijing dives his first public address to a Chinese audience since taking office on Aug 13.From his words,I know that countries all around the world have partnered in the last 10 years since Sept 11 to really take a stand against extremism and violence.The relationship between US and China is greatlyimportant.two sides' ecnomic is interdependence and has been increasing their cooperation and connections in every aspect possible. So Locke's top priority here in China is to carry out the policies that will support this effort because China and the United States are not engaged in a zero-sum competition, where the failure of one means the rise of the other.As so many problems happening in the world today such as climate change and disease,it simply will not be solved without strong US-China cooperation. So the United States welcomes the rise of a prosperous and successful China that plays a greater role in world affairs.I think our country should cooperate with the US compactly for developing our ecnomic and make contribution to keeping the world peaceful.
    Tina Class4

Week 1/2 Assignments Empty Tina Class4

Post  Tina Class4 Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:24 pm

http://www.kekenet.com/broadcast/201109/153603.shtml
    Tina Class4
    CRI News Report:Music Festival in World Heritage

Music Festival in World Heritage Charmed Participants, Though Imperfect

This year's Zhangjiajie International Country Music Festival has unfolded in one of the country's most iconic mountainous landscapes, Zhangjiajie National Forest Park in central China's Hunan Province.

Twenty-four overseas groups from 19 countries and six domestic troupes are scheduled to perform.

As Damin finds out, the event, though far from perfect, has won visitors over.

For first timers to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park such as Karl Donauer from Dietfurt, Germany, seeing the world heritage site's majestic chandelier caverns and other-worldly sandstone peaks is enough reason to get excited.

Not only seeing the park's breathtaking views, but also being able to interact with them, in a sense, adds to their excitement.

Donauer has come to the park for the Zhangjiajie International Country Music Festival 2011. Twenty-four foreign song-and-dance groups are staging a total of 31 performances on stages set up at the park's iconic scenic spots.

Another international visitor, Ruth Cirillo from the United States, is enjoying a performance at the Yellow Dragon Cave Ecological Square outside a huge karst cave. She says she loves the festival's stage settings.

What we're looking at is a guitar-shaped stage strategically placed in a river valley, between imposing mountains.

Surrounding it are a huge water wheel, a rice paddy, a sorghum field, several farmhouses, and even a very quiet ox.

The setting can feel a bit cheesy, but remember, there are a total of six performance venues here, so visitors can always find one to their liking such as this small stage situated atop Tianzi Mountain at an altitude of more than 1,200 meters.

A performance has just gotten under way here with some traditional folk dances and a drum-beating ceremony from Sri Lanka.Sahan Ranwala, head of the festival's Sri Lankan delegation, says he's proud to present a performance that celebrates his country's religious and cultural identity.

But despite its unparallel scenic elements, the music event falls short when it comes to management. For instance, at 8:50 a.m., we were still in a cable car with Mr. Yao who was hauling several microphone stands up to the mountaintop stage where the performance was scheduled to begin at 9 a.m. sharp.

"Motor vehicles cannot reach here. Only cable cars can. We have to bring everything up, one after another. It takes some 100 cable car rides to get everything up here. The logistics is way too complicated."

As a result, we had to wait until 10 o'clock to her the first song of the day.

The Zhangjiajie International Country Music Festival will come to a grand finish on September 16th.
    This year's Zhangjiajie International Country Music Festival has unfolded in Zhangjiajie National Forest Park in central China's Hunan Province. There are many people come to her Music Festival, such as twenty-four overseas groups from 19 countries and six domestic troupes and so on .The event, though far from perfect, has won visitors over. And also her performances enjoy all people.

The Zhangjiajie International Country Music Festival will come to a grand finish on September 16th.

sunnyclass4

Week 1/2 Assignments Empty http://www.kekenet.com/broadcast/201108/149777.shtml

Post  sunnyclass4 Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:13 pm

summary
    The Internet giant Google has made its first significant move into hardware by announcing that it's to buy the American mobile phone maker Motorola Mobility. Google's Android operating system powers more smartphones than any other software. Now with the acquisition of Motorola, it will be able to make its own phones and tablet computers just like its great rival Apple, which has found that controlling everything from hardware to software to shops is the route to huge profits.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:56 pm