Mr. Tye's Year 3 Newspaper Class

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bi-Weekly assignments go on this forum!

China´s wine industry takes off

Tina Class4

China´s wine industry takes off Empty China´s wine industry takes off

Post  Tina Class4 Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:43 pm

Դ: http://www.kekenet.com/video/200807/44667.shtml
    A boom in wine consumption in China is leading to more locally produced wines. And Chinese wineries are working hard to meet the demands of increasingly sophisticated tastes.

Newly affluent Chinese like Jenny Lee are at the forefront of this taste revolution.

Lee and her friends are attending a wine tasting event to learn about wine -- a useful skill in China's changing business environment.

By 2011, Chinese drinkers are expected to consume more than one billion bottles of wine a year -- double the figure for 2007.

Many of China's leading winemakers are expanding rapidly and investing heavily in imported technology to raise standards.

Zhong Wei Ming, general manager, COFCO Great Wall Winery, said, "Grape wine which used to be consumed only by the minority is fast entering the dining rooms of Chinese people and being consumed by a large number of people. I believe that China will soon become the biggest wine consumer as well as the biggest wine producer in Asia."

Chinese wine used to sell for about five US dollars (if it is sold in domestic market, please use yuan ) a bottle, but leading brands like Changyu and Great Wall are now producing wines that cost hundreds of dollars (if it is sold in domestic market, please use yuan ).

With a huge consumer base and a growing number of wine producers, China is no doubt the market of the future. But experts agree it will take many more years for China's wine market to fully mature.

Summary:“I believe that China will soon become the biggest wine consumer as well as the biggest wine producer in Asia." Said Zhong wei ming .Yes, I agree with him . So far,China has so many brands of wine. and most of those wine taste very well , so there is a boom in wine consumption in China and because of this ,many Chinese wineries are working hard to produce wines to meet the demands of increasingly sophisticated tastes. A data tells us that by 2011, Chinese drinkers are expected to consume more than one billion bottles of wine a year -- double the figure for 2007. above all ,China is no doubt the market of the future. So I agree with Zhong Wei Ming. This is my opinion about the business of wine.

Tina Class4

China´s wine industry takes off Empty China´s wine industry takes off

Post  Tina Class4 Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:44 pm

: http://www.kekenet.com/video/200807/44667.shtml
    A boom in wine consumption in China is leading to more locally produced wines. And Chinese wineries are working hard to meet the demands of increasingly sophisticated tastes.

Newly affluent Chinese like Jenny Lee are at the forefront of this taste revolution.

Lee and her friends are attending a wine tasting event to learn about wine -- a useful skill in China's changing business environment.

By 2011, Chinese drinkers are expected to consume more than one billion bottles of wine a year -- double the figure for 2007.

Many of China's leading winemakers are expanding rapidly and investing heavily in imported technology to raise standards.

Zhong Wei Ming, general manager, COFCO Great Wall Winery, said, "Grape wine which used to be consumed only by the minority is fast entering the dining rooms of Chinese people and being consumed by a large number of people. I believe that China will soon become the biggest wine consumer as well as the biggest wine producer in Asia."

Chinese wine used to sell for about five US dollars (if it is sold in domestic market, please use yuan ) a bottle, but leading brands like Changyu and Great Wall are now producing wines that cost hundreds of dollars (if it is sold in domestic market, please use yuan ).

With a huge consumer base and a growing number of wine producers, China is no doubt the market of the future. But experts agree it will take many more years for China's wine market to fully mature.

Summary:“I believe that China will soon become the biggest wine consumer as well as the biggest wine producer in Asia." Said Zhong wei ming .Yes, I agree with him . So far,China has so many brands of wine. and most of those wine taste very well , so there is a boom in wine consumption in China and because of this ,many Chinese wineries are working hard to produce wines to meet the demands of increasingly sophisticated tastes. A data tells us that by 2011, Chinese drinkers are expected to consume more than one billion bottles of wine a year -- double the figure for 2007. above all ,China is no doubt the market of the future. So I agree with Zhong Wei Ming. This is my opinion about the business of wine.

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 10:58 am